3 Year Extended Warranty added to the Existing Manufacturer's Warranty for Appliances Valued Under $5,000.00
Your purchase includes a 3 Year Parts and Labor Extended Warranty from Consumer Priority Service.
USA Warranty warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship for the time periods and as set forth below.
Parts: For a period of three years from the expiry date of the original Manufacturer's warranty ("Parts Warranty"), Consumer Priority Service will supply replacement parts in exchange for parts determined to be defective.
Labor: For a period of three years from the expiry date of the original Manufacturer's warranty ("Labor Warranty"), Consumer Priority Service will, at its option, repair or replace this Product, should it be deemed defective.
- Enhanced coverage outlined below begins 31 days after purchase for a period of 3 Years
- Covers Accidental Damage - drops, spills and cracked screens
- Covers 2 Way Shipping
- Covers On Site Service (when the OEM provides it)
- Covers categories under the price point including but not limited to: washing machines, driers, stoves, ovens, fridges, grills, and much more.
- 3 Year Accidental Repair Plan Extended Warranty For Appliances Under $5,000.00