A Wired Remote Shutter Release adds ease of use in a variety of shooting situations, including close-ups and long time-exposures. This device reduces camera shake and helps providing sharper images by eliminating blurring.
This brilliant remote also features a locking feature, which keeps the camera shutter in long-time exposures and unlocked for burst photography.
Nikon: D90, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500,D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D600, D610, D750, Df, and COOLPIX P7800
- MC-DC2 Remote Shutter Release is great for close-ups
- Reduces camera shake which results in eliminating blurring
- Results in providing improved and sharper images
- Locking the camera shutter-release button in hold gives you long-time exposure and unlocked for burst photography
- Generic Wired Remote Shutter Release for Nikon D5600 (GENMCD2RS)