When choosing an outdoor heating system or garage heater; consider Hanover's line of electric infrared heaters. The Hanover halogen infrared heat lamp is highly effective for hanging from the ceiling or mounting to a wall. Use for your patio; porch; balcony; garage; workshop; and more! Similar to sunshine; infrared heat is a radiant heat that warms a person or an object directly; rather than heating the air in-between. Infrared heat can be felt instantly as soon as you turn it on - no waiting for it to "warm up". In addition; an outdoor infrared heater saves energy by using less power to create the same amount of heat as traditional gas heaters and there is no smoke or fumes. Extend the use of your outdoor living space with a Hanover mountable infrared heater.
- Electric halogen infrared heat lamp for ceiling hanging or wall mounting
- Designed for use on your patio; porch; balcony; garage; workshop; and more
- Linear heat direction warms a path up to 122 sq. ft.
- Slim; modern design and compact size works well with most locations
- Halogen lamp technology with parabolic reflector for optimal heat output
- Amber lamp heating element for strong heat efficiency with no warm-up time and no heat loss
- One heat setting (1500W / 5118 BTUs) with on/off switch and overheat protection
- Aluminum housing with 304 stainless steel mesh (rated IP65)
- 75-inch power cord with Type B 15-amp plug uses standard 120V outlet
- Hanging/mounting bracket with installation instructions included
- Batteries Required: No
- Heating Method: Radiant & Infrared
- Product Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 x 7.5 x 3 inches
- Weight: 4.7 lbs.